Click HERE to create a NSNA membership and follow the steps. A membership with NSNA includes a SNAAz membership. Alternatively, you may call NSNA by phone at (718) 210-0705 or visit their website.
Membership is available to any student in a nursing Associates, Diploma, RN to BSN, Baccalaureate, Masters, or Doctoral program preparing student for Registered Nurse licensure. Sustaining membership in NSNA is available to corporations, agencies, schools, and individuals who do not qualify as nursing students. This membership category is for the support of the mission, vision, and goals of the NSNA.
Benefits of a SNAAz/NSNA Membership:
SNAAz/NSNA members are entitled to many benefits such as:
- Delegate representation in the annual House of Delegates at both the SNAAz and NSNA conventions.
- Eligible to submit resolutions to the SNAAz/NSNA House of Representatives.
- Eligible for contest, awards, and scholarships at the local, state, and national levels.
- Affiliation with an influential state student nurses association offering many opportunities to advance and participate.
- Networking with students, nurses, nursing leaders, and companies from all around the United States and the world.
- A free year subscription to NSNA's Imprint magazine. It is a magazine specifically for nursing students.
- Eligibility to attend and participate in School, State, and National programs and conventions.
How much does it cost?
The annual membership fee for SNAAz/NSNA is $40.00!
Who are our members?
The NSNA updates membership totals monthly viewable here. This is a recent snapshot of the totals but view the NSNA reports for the most accurate information.